Monday, August 07, 2006

What does a Rectum Stretcher do?

A guy is late for work so he's racing trying to get there. While crossing over a bridge doing eighty a cop catches him on radar and pulls him over.

The guy says, "Give me a break, I'm on my way to work, and I'm late."
The cop says, "What do you do for a living?"

The guy says, "I'm a rectum stretcher."
The cop says. "A rectum stretcher? What does a rectum stretcher do?"

The guy says, "Well I stretch rectums".
The cop asks "Well how do ya do that"?

The guy replies "Well first I start with a couple of fingers, then a couple more, then a whole hand, then two. Then I slowly pull their rectum farther and farther, until it's a full six feet across."

The cop says, "What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole?"

The guy says, "Give him a radar gun and stick him at the end of a bridge."

No comments: